If you’ve been craving pancakes, you’re not alone. If you’re a fan of blueberries, these buttermilk blueberry pancakes will be the perfect dish to satisfy your craving. In this blog post, we’ll examine some of the best ways to make buttermilk blueberry pancakes. Keep reading to learn more!
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Blueberry Buttermilk Maple Pancakes RecipeCuisine: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
125g Plain flour
1 ½ tbsp caster sugar
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 medium egg
1-2 tbsp veg oil to fry
Maple syrup to serve
- First, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda.
- Then add the egg and buttermilk and stir until you have a thick batter.
- Fold through the blueberries.
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Wipe the surface with a wad of kitchen paper dipped in oil.
- Then add two tablespoons of the batter per pancake to the pan.
- Once the bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, turn it over and cook the other side.
- Cook the pancakes in batches.
- Serve straight away drizzled with maple syrup.
- All you need to do is add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to make the pancake batter thick and runny. The batter should still be thick enough to be poured.